Information & Admission
Information and admission criteria for Candidates
of the European Senior Ladies' Golf Association
The purpose of the ESLGA, which was re-established in 2013, is to promote and facilitate the game of golf and friendly relations between its members. To this end, it will collect information on international tournaments, co-ordinate between them where possible and ensure that the annual Marisa Sgaravatti Trophy and Masters Team Championship take place. The ESLGA will publish all available tournament information to its members and will also promote international senior women's tournaments.
- Membership is restricted to National Senior Women's Golf Associations in Europe.
- Senior golfers are amateur female golfers aged 50 and over.
- The Senior Ladies Golf Association of each country must be recognised as an association by its National Golf Association.
- Exceptions may be made by the Committee.
- The National Golf Association must be a member of the European Golf Association.
The ESLGA Committee shall consider applications for membership made to the Secretary General and submit them to the General Assembly for decision.
- 250 Euros for countries with only a Sgaravatti team (no change since 2023),
- 350 Euros for countries with a Sgaravatti and a Masters team (Masters teams playing the previous year)
- (2013-2022: 180 Euros, 2023-2024: 250 Euros)
Criteria for new members
The criteria for new members are as follows
- as the official language of the ESLGA is English, sufficient knowledge of this language is required
- the ability to organise and host a Marisa Sgaravatti Trophy and a Masters Team Championship
- a 36-hole golf course or 2 18-hole golf courses nearby
Application for membership shall be made to the Committee. The Committee will inform all members through the Presidents of the Associations. If the Committee has any doubts about a new membership, it will be voted on at the ESLGA General Meeting.
For further information please visit the ESLGA website: www.eslga.org or contact the ESLGA Secretary General, info (at) eslga.org.